Saturday, June 27, 2009

The King is Dead

I haven't been able to write on this blog for the past week, because I was in Vajta for the Foundations Conference. It's not that there is no internet connection in Vajta, it's just that you have to pay for it, and I'm too cheap to do that.
So as a result, I've got some catching up to do.
The first and most obvious thing that's happened lately is that Michael Jackson died.
I realize that unless there is someone who lives in a cave and only comes out for the purpose of reading this blog, everyone has already heard about this.
The only think I wanted to say about it is that America truly is the land of opportunity - and Michael Jackson proved that. Only in America could a young black man become a successful, rich white woman.
Here's a video about his life. Pretty tragic really. I'm sorry he didn't know the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Kösz, hogy nem lőtted le! Egy fél óráig nyihogtam rajta! :)

    ReplyDelete