Friday, December 05, 2008

Google Friend Connect

I love Google's online apps more and more. I love the Calendar. I love Gmail. I really love Google Docs - I don't even use Microsoft Word any more.
They even have an online translator site: Google Translate.

Now, Google, in their efforts to take over the internet, and thus the World, are making a foray into social networking too.

I added one of their social networking gadgets to this site just for fun. You can join this site and any other that has this gadget on it, mark some people as friends, then they can mark some people as friends, then they can mark some people as friends...
You get the idea. 6 degrees of separation...
Anyways - check it out if you're interested; it seems pretty simple and pretty cool - like most of Google's stuff.

To find out more about it, or add it to your site, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment