Sunday, November 16, 2008

Magnum

We're not really "gun people," but I guess we're not not "gun people" either. I don't own any guns, and I'm not planning on getting any - but I don't have any problem with them.
There are a couple guys in our church who are gun people - the kind who like to hunt, and instead of eating dessert after dinner, clean their guns while they watch TV.
One of these guys took us out not long ago to a quarry outside of Eger, and we did some shooting - meaning that Rosemary shot a gun (a 9mm Hungarian-made police pistol), and I shot some pictures of it.
I must say, there was something very attractive about my wife holding a deadly weapon, whatever that may be...

4 comments:

  1. We did some shooting once in Northern Cal. Arpi was way more proficient than me. Glad you guys liked it. Maybe Rosemary should think about becoming a cop or a special agent or something - since you find her attractive with a gun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its enough for me if she just dresses up like one every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Wow! Rosemary looks ready for the police force! You better watch out Nick. Looks like she could keep even you in line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, that's why she's the only woman for me!

    ReplyDelete