Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nate's Little Knives

I (Nick) recently got a knife. I've wanted one for a long time, and a friend blessed me with it a few days ago. I really like it, and I try to use it as much as possible - to carve my name in things or to open up my yogurt, letters, etc... (pretty much anything I possible can).

But in more interesting news: Nate himself has been blessed with not one, but two little knives.
Right now he has 2 teeth that have popped out on the bottom, and the top 2 are coming any day now.
Let me tell you - those little things are sharp! I used to let him chew on my nose before he had teeth, but last night I wasn't on guard enough I guess, and he chomped down on my nose - I thought I was going to die. It was more painful than having your nose hairs pulled out! I was sure that he had drawn blood - but in the end he didn't. I think I just got a bruise.
So, Nate is getting bigger and bigger every day, and getting more and more of these razor sharp little knife/teeth.
Its so cool to watch him grow. His name means "Gift of God" and that's truly what he is!

2 comments:

  1. What a doll! I know what you mean by keeping yourself on guard: if Rose is still feeding him, tell her she better watch out.
    I had to laugh at the sight of you doing everything possible with your new toy. Especially the opening yogurt one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who has been pulling out your nose hair for you? What strange past-times; get a hobby.

    ReplyDelete